|:||Client Accounts Manager|
VAM Management Services Ltd
|:||Woman / Man|
|:||Plus de 4 ans à 6 ans|
|:||Licence ( Bachelor Degree…)|
|:||Banque, finance et assurance|
Established in 2005, MATCO is one of the leading independent management companies in the international financial services sector. MATCO is fully regulated by the Financial Services Commission in Mauritius. It offers a plethora of services for Global Business Companies, Trusts and Funds, ensuring the added benefit of one-stop solutions to business management under one roof.
Purpose of the Role
The Client Accounts Manager will manage all accounting matters relating to MATCO’s clients and ensure proper running and monitoring of the billing and payments units. The incumbent will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements are produced.
• Be responsible for the portfolio of MATCO clients’ accounts.
• Ensure the daily operations of the accounting, billing and payments units are carried out efficiently.
• Ensure compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and be up to date with related laws.
• Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements (FSC, MRA, ROC, etc.) with statutory filings being done within deadlines.
• Review and validate management accounts and financial statements of Trusts, Funds and Companies.
• Be responsible for payroll processing for client companies and all related statutory payments (PAYE, NPS, etc.).
• Authorise clients’ bank transactions, withdrawals and bank transfer instructions.
• Review policies and procedures periodically and propose new processes accordingly.
• Prepare and present regular reports to management.
• Monitor collection of dues from clients and propose appropriate actions to recover outstanding fees.
• Ensure regular and effective interaction with Client Administration team for all client matters.
• Chartered Certified Accountant and a member of MIPA.
• Minimum of five years’ experience at a managerial level.
• Extensive knowledge of local taxation, IFRS, client accounting and billing/payments matters.
• Computer literate with an advanced knowledge of accounting software and Microsoft Excel.
• Good leadership and coaching skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proactive, energetic, enthusiastic and resilient to pressure.
• Customer and service-focused.
• Team player.
• Fluent in both English and French.
If you wish to apply, please send your motivation letter and CV by email to: email@example.com
|Email : firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact : Manager|
|Web : www.matcotrust.com ( information)|