|:||French Business Travel Consultant (Relocation Dublin)|
|:||Dublin - Ireland|
|:||Woman / Man|
|:||Plus de 2 ans à 4 ans|
|:||HSC (ou GCE ou Brevet de Technicien)|
|:||Automobile, aéronautique et matériel transport|
|Join one of the world’s leading Business Travel organisations, working from our new Business Travel Centre in Dublin. You will deliver high-touch customer care to business travelers embarking on world-wide travel, finding solutions for flight, hotels, train-travel and beyond before and during their business trips. Your help will ensure they fly with ease, arrive fresh for meetings and get back home on-time for their family and friends.|
Each year our client helps thousands of companies in over 60 markets to better manage their travel programmes by providing modern solutions and exceptional service. Unique in the market, our client operates like an agile and entrepreneurial start-up, voted the #1 Best Place to Work in the UK by Glassdoor 2 years running.
Experienced in the Travel Industry, but want more routine in your schedules?
Want to start your day in our brand new Business Travel hub?
You will have a working knowledge of Travel GDS System such as Amadeus, Galileo, Worldspan or Sabre, and will have experience in the travel, airline, hospitality or similar.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills in English and French– role will require inbound, outbound (callbacks), and email communications.
• Excellent telephone skills, including a professional demeanor portrayed to customers demonstrated through ability to ask probing questions, ability to communicate with sense of urgency.
• Strong listening skills: active listening; able to appreciate the context of the business traveler’s experience
• Ability to develop valuable and long-lasting relationships with business customers
• Passion for travel / experience with travel
• Solutions mindset to find the right solution for the customer (e.g., consultative skills), while also closing the sale and potentially up-selling the customer
• Ability to anticipate customer needs and display empathy, proactive recommendations & urgency.
• Polished delivery: ability to communicate in a structured and effective manner
• Quick learner: ability to ramp up quickly and act on feedback constructively
• De-escalate customer situations: manage customer expectations and follow-up on customer commitments
• Passion for service, one call resolution and tailoring the solution for the caller
• Fast typing and computer navigation skills (e.g., Web applications, shared folders, operating system Windows, 35 WPM)
• Proficiency in a multi-system environment and ability to multi-task
Experience, Education, and Certification:
• Min 2-4 years GDS experience (Amadeus (pref), Galileo, Sabre, Worldspan, Apollo or other industry-recognized platform) (required)
• High school degree or equivalent (required)
• Two years of customer sales and service experience (required)
• Two years Corporate or Leisure travel industry experience with international booking experience (required)
• Experience and success in telemarketing/ sales (preferred)
What Convergys Offers You:
• Relocation Allowance of €1,250 to move country for the role
• Performance Based Bonus plan plus competitive annual salary
• 20 days annual holiday + 9 statutory days entitlement
• Convergys discount website with various offers against high street brands and Dublin restaurants
• Free parking and on-site canteen
• Excellent company benefits including pension, life assurance, discounts on VHI medical plan and discounted phone plan to name a few
Convergys is a global contact centre business, with more than 125,000 employees working from more than 150 locations in 31 countries around the world. Our clients are many of the most recognisable brands in the world, and our success is thanks to our people who manage billions of customer interactions every year. We’re always looking to add positive, motivated individuals to our team – people who are eager to learn our business, grow in their careers and advance within our company. Does this sound like you?
|Email : firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact : Ludovic Ditjacques|
|Web : http://www.convergys.com/ ( information)|