|Job title :||ASSISTANT COMPLIANCE OFFICER|
|Internal reference :||ASSCOMPOFF2|
|PUBLICATION DATE :||26-03-2020|
|Number of positions :||1|
|Type of contract :||Full time|
|Location :||Port Louis|
|Profile :||Woman / Man Between 26 and 30 years old,Between 31 and 40 years old,|
|Experience :||More than 2 to 4 years|
|Study level :||Degree (Bachelor Degree...)|
|Salary :||Not communicated|
English Fluent |
|BUSINESS SECTOR :||Consulting and corporate management|
|Moderated by :||Human Resources Manager|
|ASSISTANT COMPLIANCE OFFICER (MALE/FEMALE):|
Assisting and reporting to the Compliance Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
· Develop internal policies relating to Anti Money Laundering and oversee their implementation.
· Carry out in depth Customer Due Diligence Checks of all entities and individual clients.
· Prepare reports annually and such other periodic reports on adequacy/shortcomings of internal controls and other AML/CFT procedures implemented.
· Monitor the day-to-day administration transactions / operations.
· Review internal procedures manuals on a regular basis.
· Properly evaluate/ investigate internal suspicious reports.
· Perform risk assessment in terms of identification of risk factors (connection with high risk countries).
· Review all documents/agreements/ contracts from a compliance perspective.
· Liaise with the authorities such as the Financial Services Commission (FSC) and other relevant statutory bodies.
· Holder of a degree/masters in Law/Finance.
· Over 3-4 years experience in the offshore sector, at least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
· Proven track record in a similar position.
· Good knowledge of offshore sector.
· Ability to work in autonomy.
· Confident and ambitious person who can assist senior management in decision making.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Email : email@example.com|
|Contact : Human Resources Manager|
|Web : www.renesis.mu (for information)|