|Job title :||COMPLIANCE OFFICER|
|Internal reference :||CO1|
|PUBLICATION DATE :||24-01-2018|
|Number of positions :||1|
|Type of contract :||Full time|
|Profile :||Woman / Man|
|Experience :||More than 2 to 4 years|
|Study level :||Degree (Bachelor Degree...)|
|Salary :||Not communicated|
English Fluent |
|BUSINESS SECTOR :||Consulting and corporate management|
|Moderated by :||Yuvraj Babooram|
Renesis Financial Services Ltd ("Renesis") is licensed by the Financial Services Commission in Mauritius to provide a comprehensive range of financial and fiduciary services to international clients. Our aim is to provide at all times first class service to our Clients in structuring their international activities and providing the necessary guidance when using Mauritius as a platform for international transactions. Renesis offers its services to high net worth individuals, private companies, multinationals and listed entities across the Globe.
Our Team at Renesis has a long tradition of Global Business experience. We highly endeavour to present our products and services to meet emerging customer needs. Our broad range of capabilities includes the provision of prompt and efficient solutions for our Customers. We strongly believe in the value of business and professional relationships between our Clients and our Staff. We ensure that a Director of Renesis maintains overall control of the affairs of each and every Client whilst being assisted by senior colleagues so that all day-to-day activities are dealt with in a timely manner. We, at Renesis, make sure to understand the corporate needs of our Clients and to offer them state-of-the-art solutions that add value to their business.
MAIN RESPONSABILITIES :
- Conducting compliance review to ensure adherence with the applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Conducting due diligence checks on clients.
- Ongoing monitoring of client transactions to ensure adherence with the regulatory requirements.
- Assisting with client on-boarding process.
- Updating the AML/CFT procedures and policies.
- Liaising with regulatory bodies.
- Keeping staff abreast of changes affecting the financial sector.
- Analyzing and assessing compliance risks, and designing appropriate framework to mitigate the risks.
- Conducting legal researches.
- Degree in Law, Law and Management, Management or any related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Age : 25 years old and above
- Sound knowledge of the regulations, codes and laws governing the Mauritius Financial sector.
- Computer Literate.
- Team player.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
Salary: A competitive salary commensurate with experience will be offered to the successful applicant.
Send your CV to Renesis Financial Services Ltd with your passport size photograph and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Email : email@example.com|
|Contact : Yuvraj Babooram|
|Web : www.renesis.mu and website link : http://renesis.mu/career.html (for information)|