|Job title :||Customer Care Executive|
|Internal reference :||CCE|
|PUBLICATION DATE :||13-02-2020|
|Number of positions :||1|
|Type of contract :||Full time|
|Profile :||Woman / Man|
|Experience :||More than 4 to 6 years|
|Study level :||Degree (Bachelor Degree...)|
|Salary :||More than Rs 25,000 to 30,000|
|BUSINESS SECTOR :||Chemical, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and plastic industries|
|Moderated by :||Globalink|
CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE
We are looking for an ambitious Customer Care Executive, expert in customer service, providing high-level customer service for our organisation.
• Handle phone, internet and face to face interactions with customers (on-site or off-site).
• Handle clients’ appointments
• Manage client adjustments, claims, quotations, credit applications and process customer orders.
• Network with all departments involved in customer orders, processing and support.
• Support sales and development departments
• Handle and escalate customer issues by making use of his/her conflict resolution and negotiation skills to defuse these situations.
• Update database
• Create Customer Care Protocol based on the company’s values for every customer interaction.
• Analyse and make decisions based on customer care data (purchasing habits, returns, and complaints to make adjustments to their customer care strategy as necessary.
• Analyse the communication cycle between the staff and customers using client relationship management software.
• Hire and train customer care staff, create and implement training programs together with the HR.
• Make sure all customer care meets established company standard leading through coaching and discipline.
• Handle in due time customer queries in terms of: refund request, product information, appointment requests and or not limited to, correspondences through social medias.
• Handle annexed tasks that may be assigned from time to time as per the company’s exigencies
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and have a working knowledge of client relationship management software.
• Sales oriented
• Strategic thinker who is able to use data and their years of customer service experience to create effective customer care strategies.
• Possess excellent communication and listening skills.
• Being flexible
• Using initiative
• Being confident and focused
• Being professional and courteous
• Resolving problems quickly
• An associates degree in business administration, Sales & Marketing or communication studies.
• Proven experience as Customer Care Executive
Office hours from Monday to Friday
Average basic salary Rs 25,000 + Travel allowance
• Candidates who meet the profile must send a detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our luxury brands:
Our brands website:
|Email : email@example.com|
|Contact : Globalink|