|Job title :||JUNIOR CORPORATE ADMINISTRATOR|
|Internal reference :||JCA 1|
|PUBLICATION DATE :||24-02-2018|
|Number of positions :||1|
|Type of contract :||Full time|
|Profile :||Woman / Man Between 20 and 25 years old,|
|Experience :||More than 1 to 2 years|
|Study level :||HSC (or GCE or Brevet de Technicien)|
|Salary :||Not communicated|
English Fluent |
|BUSINESS SECTOR :||Consulting and corporate management|
|Moderated by :||Yuvraj Babooram|
Renesis Financial Services Ltd ("Renesis") is licensed by the Financial Services Commission in Mauritius to provide a comprehensive range of financial and fiduciary services to international clients. Our aim is to provide at all times first class service to our Clients in structuring their international activities and providing the necessary guidance when using Mauritius as a platform for international transactions. Renesis offers its services to high net worth individuals, private companies, multinationals and listed entities across the Globe.
Our Team at Renesis has a long tradition of Global Business experience. We highly endeavour to present our products and services to meet emerging customer needs. Our broad range of capabilities includes the provision of prompt and efficient solutions for our Customers. We strongly believe in the value of business and professional relationships between our Clients and our Staff. We ensure that a Director of Renesis maintains overall control of the affairs of each and every Client whilst being assisted by senior colleagues so that all day-to-day activities are dealt with in a timely manner. We, at Renesis, make sure to understand the corporate needs of our Clients and to offer them state-of-the-art solutions that add value to their business.
Position : Junior Corporate Administrator (Male/Female)
- Liaising with relevant Authorities and Bank,
- Incorporation of entities and all related duties pertaining thereto; Reporting to Senior Administrator and Manager,
- Attending of request and queries from existing and prospective clients ; Liaising with regulators ;Maintaining statutory records; Drafting of resolutions and minutes;Opening of bank accounts;
- Filing with authorities; and Any ad hoc duties related to the general meaning of Corporate Administration.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in the Offshore sector
- Excellent written and oral (English and French) communication skill
- University Degree or HSC Holder willing to pursue further qualification
An attractive salary package will be offered based on qualification and experience.
Email to send your application : email@example.com
|Email : firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact : Yuvraj Babooram|
|Web : www.renesis.mu and website link : http://renesis.mu/career.html (for information)|