|Job title :||Maintenance & Store Assistant|
|Internal reference :||OPASS1|
|PUBLICATION DATE :||24-01-2018|
|Number of positions :||1|
|Type of contract :||Full time|
|Experience :||More than 2 to 4 years|
|Study level :||HSC (or GCE or Brevet de Technicien)|
|Salary :||Not communicated|
English Bilingual |
|BUSINESS SECTOR :||Chemical, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and plastic industries|
|Moderated by :|
|Globalink International (Mauritius) WE ARE HIRING!|
We are looking for an Maintenance and Store Assistant to support the daily business operations of the company.
• Keeping the company's facilities in good operating condition.
. Act as back-up in performing business operations duties.
• Provide support to management as and when required.
• Coordinate with team to schedule meetings and to provide follow-ups.
• Managing and resolving operational issues.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Store, file and retrieve corporate documents and reports as and when needed.
• Order, store and organise all office supplies.
• Manage incoming and outgoing packages.
• Perform general office administrative and clerical duties.
• Manage all office orders on regular basis.
• Maintain logs and spreadsheets for all office activities.
• Proven work experience as a Maintenace/store Assistant or similar role
• Understanding of the retail sales process
• Familiarity with consumer behaviour principles
• Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
• Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
• Flexibility to work various shifts
. Driving licence compulsory
• High school/Diploma/or equivalent studies/experience in business maintenance/storekeeping
MODE OF APPLICATION
Motivation letter including a detailed CV mailed to: email@example.com
|Email : firstname.lastname@example.org|