|Job title :||Office Manager & DMLRO|
|Internal reference :|
|PUBLICATION DATE :||06-11-2020|
|Number of positions :||1|
|Type of contract :||Full time|
|Location :||Port Louis|
|Profile :||Woman / Man|
|Experience :||More than 4 to 6 years|
|Study level :||Degree (Bachelor Degree...)|
|Salary :||Not communicated|
|BUSINESS SECTOR :||Banking, finance and insurance|
|Moderated by :||Melissa Wan|
|Our client, a Management Company based in Port-Louis, is looking for a Manager & Deputy Money Laundering Reporting Officer|
Responsibilities and Duties:
As Manager, you will be expected to oversee the CS Team and assist the MD in Business Development
as per below:
• Manage the portfolio of varying structures including Trusts, GBCs, ACs and IBCs among others;
• Ensure that statutory record books are maintained up-to-date;
• Ensure that preparation of Trust and Company documentation, including resolutions, minutes
and ancillary documents and arrange execution are done properly and on a timely manner;
• Ensure a proper filing system is maintained;
• Handle complaints and work through differences to a positive conclusion;
• Ensure that the work being completed by the team is of a high standard and does not contain
• Review all documentations and ensure they are of high standards and in compliance with local
laws and regulations;
• Seek external legal assistance where required;
• Ensure team follows company policies and procedures for smooth operations;
• Ensure that Clients’ business activities are in compliance with legal, regulatory standards and bank
requirements at all time;
• Have a system in place to monitor tasks and time spent attending to clients and other requests;
• Undertake and manage full time recording and client billing process of team;
• Produce exception reports on Team’s performance;
• Build a team of administrators for the portfolio of clients and forecast any additional manpower
needed based on new ventures of the company;
• Set objectives for Client Executives;
• Assist in developing a culture that fully lives the values of the Company;
• Assist in the business development phases of new markets and follow up on future prospects;
• Liaise with authorities for incorporation of new structures and perform company name checks
and reservation and liaise with the Registrar of Companies;
• Organise BAC meeting and handing over meetings to CS team.
• Identify new markets
• Build network of KBI
• All marketing materials (Website, Brochures) are reviewed and updated on a quarterly basis
• Develop and manage the Business Development strategy of the Company in consultation with
• Attend functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and
information on market and creative trends.
• Grow, maintain and leverage client network by prospecting for potential new clients and turn this
into increased business.
• Convert objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a
• Develop, with the support of the Compliance team, tailor-made proposals that speak to the
client’s needs, concerns, and objectives highlighting the main features of the companies and
advising on the legal implications.
• Develop and present new products and services that will lead to an increase in sales and enhance
• Present to and consult with the Director on business trends with a view to developing new
services, products, and distribution channels.
• Analyse and monitor the market and competitor’s trends and develop the Company’s unique
selling propositions and differentiators.
• Follow up and ensure that administrative duties of any post-client visit are completed effectively
and efficiently to ensure consistency between words and actions
• Manage and grow the Business Development team to meet the Company’s overall objectives
• Ensure that all marketing materials are up to date and available at all time
• Performing any other cognate duties of this position
As DMLRO, to act as MLRO in the absence of the MLRO. The main duties and responsibilities of the
MLRO are as follows:
• Make sure policies, procedures and manuals meet the latest regulation requirements.
• Ensure that records are be kept of appropriate policies, procedures and controls that are in place
and that these are being properly adhered to.
• Ensure business strategy involves business and client risk assessments.
• Perform Customer and Employee Due Diligence (CDD) and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD)
on new and/or potential clients / employees.
• Conduct clients’ database monitoring and repeat CDD, EDD, PEP & sanctions screenings.
• Monitor money transactions and make rules to detect & resolve suspicious cases.
• Identify and resolve fraudulent transactions.
• Determine existing trends by analysing accounts and transaction patterns and suggest system
improvements to reduce potential revenue losses.
• Report to the Board on compliance issues.
• Represent the company for compliance.
• Design and manage the retention of all due diligence information
- Holding a relevant qualification from a recognized institution – Minimum a degree holder (Legal,
Management, Economics, Finance or other relevant field) and a professional qualification preferably
- At least 5 years managerial experience in the Global Business Sector or Financial Services Sector
|Email : firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact : Melissa Wan|
|Web : www.integhr.com (for information)|