|Job title :||QUALITY ASSURANCE LEAD|
|Internal reference :||QUALASSL1|
|PUBLICATION DATE :||04-12-2018|
TALENT LAB LTD
|Number of positions :|
|Type of contract :||Full time|
|Profile :||Woman / Man|
|Study level :||Degree (Bachelor Degree...)|
|Salary :||Not communicated|
|BUSINESS SECTOR :||Computer activities, Web and new technologies|
|Moderated by :||Talent Lab|
|QUALITY ASSURANCE LEAD|
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: - Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices, including Agile Practices.
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices, including Agile Practices.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and with different Project teams.
- Lead and mentor QA members, assist them to deliver their work and ensuring all deliverables met the deadline.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated) based on requirements.
- Responsible for creating test scenarios in a manner which can be used by client as well as ensuring out of scope functionalities are highlighted properly.
- Lead the daily standup call from functional point of view.
- Also, responsible for building a strong QA team, involve in recruitment of excellent QA resources for the team and mentoring them.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 6+ years' experience in Quality Assurance, out of which at least 3 years in a lead role.
- Ability to apply QA best practices, can create tests plans, test cases, interactive test reports, as well as can automate processes
- Has strong troubleshooting skills
- Having experience in applying Agile testing methodologies
- Experience of automation or HTML/CSS, PHP would be of advantage
- Advance Excel and basic SQL knowledge are mandatory
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are mandatory
- Experienced in building technical documentation and key performance metrics
- Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering
• Competitive salary
• 20 days paid holiday
• Health Insurance
• Travel expenses
• The chance to be part of an amazing global team with offices in London, Mauritius, Dubai, Australia and New Zealand.
• Be part of a fun and collaborative working environment.
Mode of application:
Send us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 468 1541 / 465 5777 (During Office Hours : Mon. - Sat. : 08h30 - 21h00)
|Email : email@example.com|
|Contact : Talent Lab|