|Job title :||SALESPERSON|
|Internal reference :||SALESP1|
|PUBLICATION DATE :||08-10-2018|
|Number of positions :||1|
|Type of contract :||Full time|
|Location :||Port-Louis & Grand Bay|
|Profile :||Woman / Man|
|Study level :||SC or BAP|
|Salary :||Not communicated|
|BUSINESS SECTOR :||Business-to-business trade, purchasing, selling|
|Moderated by :||Pascal Bourbon|
|Position: Salesperson (Port Louis & Grand Bay Showrooms)|
ECO AGE Home & Lighting shop is currently looking for a Salesperson to integrate the company`s Sales Department and provide an exceptional client dedicated service.
The main duties and responsibilities:
• Assist the Sales Supervisor in day to day operations.
• Ensure proper clients follow up is conducted by phone, emails and provide accurate reports.
• Maintaining retail outlet as well as ensuring cleanliness.
• Ensure high level of client’s satisfaction through excellent sales services.
• Excellent knowledge of company`s product and ability to describe its features and being up to date with product information.
• Using our POS system, Compute sales transaction and handling cash and maintaining the cash register
• Follow all company`s policies and procedures related to Sales department.
• Understanding of sales principles and customer services pratices
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills
• Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
• The candidate must be creative, innovative and have a keen interest in working with customers, in a busy retail environment
• Any other cognate duties related to post.
• SC or HSC holder
• Minimum one year experience on sales floor
• Good administration skills.
• Possess a cheerful, friendly and 'Can do' attitude
• Basic understanding of sales principles and customer services.
• Fluency in spoken and written English/French
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
• Fully computer literate with excellent command of MS Office packages (word, excel, etc...)
• Candidates should residing in the vicinity of Port Louis will be an advantage.
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 212 5887
For more information about our company, do visit our webpage www.ecoage.mu
(DO NOT SEND AN EMAIL TO HELLO JOB ON THE EMAIL BELOW)
|Email : firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact : Pascal Bourbon|