|Job title :||SENIOR ASSOCIATE|
|Internal reference :||SENASS1|
|PUBLICATION DATE :||08-10-2020|
|Number of positions :||1|
|Type of contract :||Full time|
|Location :||From Home|
|Profile :||Woman / Man|
|Experience :||More than 4 to 6 years|
|Study level :||Degree (Bachelor Degree...)|
|Salary :||Not communicated|
|BUSINESS SECTOR :||Banking, finance and insurance|
|Moderated by :||Vilove|
CloudAct is looking for a Senior Associate for a work from home position.
We offer a great working environment, flexibility, a competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support at CloudAct.
You will be part of an experienced and dynamic team to provide top quality accounting, taxation and business advisory services to our clients. This role will suit engaged and client-oriented individuals who wish to develop and realize their potential.
To know more about us, please visit our website at https://cloudact.ca
• Perform general accounting and bookkeeping according to generally accepted accounting principles or industry specific accounting requirements.
• Deliver accurate reports to clients worldwide in accordance with agreed deadlines.
• Monitor financial transactions, check and review supporting documentation.
• Review similar work prepared by client staff.
• Attend to queries raised by clients while interacting with managers, colleagues and counterparties in a professional and proactive manner.
• Assist in the preparation for annual audits.
• Proactively participate in group tasks and projects as required by the account manager.
• Handle ad hoc assignments.
• 3-5 years of prior experience in public accounting (accounting or audit or a combination of both) required.
• ACCA qualified or equivalent qualification.
• Candidates in later stages of completing ACCA may be considered if they can demonstrate exceptional industries knowledge and relevant work experience.
• Ability to take responsibility and account for his/her own work.
• Hardworking, detail oriented and ability to work independently.
• Ability to cope and perform well in a team atmosphere.
• Professional and personal demeanor.
• Proven solid verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with QBO or Xero is preferable.
• Proficiency in spreadsheets such as MS Excel.
How to apply:
• Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants must quote 'CloudAct Senior Associate MU' in the cover letter and in the subject line of email and include their salary expectation.
• All enquiries and applications will be held in strict confidence.
• Our goal is to attract, develop, and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We thank all applicants and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.
( Please send an email or contact directly the recruiter )
|Email : email@example.com|
|Contact : Vilove|