|Job title :||SENIOR BACK END DEVELOPERS (PHP/MySQL)|
|Internal reference :||EXPHP|
|PUBLICATION DATE :||03-12-2018|
|Number of positions :||3|
|Type of contract :||Full time|
|Profile :||Woman / Man|
|Experience :||More than 2 to 4 years|
|Study level :||Degree (Bachelor Degree...)|
|Salary :||More than Rs 40,000|
|BUSINESS SECTOR :||Computer activities, Web and new technologies|
|Moderated by :||HR Director|
- To design and develop functionalities for our client's website platform using PHP programming language and MySQL as database
- To contribute to the website maintenance.
- To carry out an ongoing technology watch, with the aim of implementing the latest technologies on our client'splatform.
- To work with other experienced software developers in the technical department.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Software Enginnering or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Web development.
- Strong skills in the following technologies: PHP (and Object Oriented Programming), MySQL (ability to write optimized queries)
- Experience with a modern PHP framework
- Having a strong interest for the Web sector
Words like PHP7, Composer or MVC (Model-View-Controller) are part of your vocabulary: you're the one we need.
Would be a plus:
- VCS (SVN, git)
- Server administration
Benefits & Others
- Salary: 40,000 MUR - 60,000 MUR
- Transport Refunded
- Free Medical Insurance
- Opportunity to take 1 day leave per month
- Working Hours: 08h30 - 17h30
- Location of Work: Port-Louis
If you are qualified for the above position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by latest Monday 15th October 2018.
|Email : email@example.com|
|Contact : HR Director|
|Web : http://succexa.wixsite.com/succexa (for information)|