|Job title :||STORE & ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT|
|Internal reference :||STADASS1|
|PUBLICATION DATE :||12-04-2019|
|Number of positions :||1|
|Type of contract :||Full time|
|Profile :||Woman / Man|
|Study level :||HSC (or GCE or Brevet de Technicien)|
|Salary :||Not communicated|
|BUSINESS SECTOR :||Chemical, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and plastic industries|
|Moderated by :||Manager|
|STORE AND ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT:|
To ensure a smooth logistics operation:
• Ensure that sales persons have logistics related tools to work with. That includes products/ none sellable items/ transportation/ apartments.
• Ensure that company rented apartments are properly supplied and maintained
• Ensure proper counting & reporting of products.
• Ensure end of day envelops are properly dropped at the office on a daily basis and that cash handling procedures are properly observed
• Ensure weekly reports
• Work and liaise with all suppliers, contractors and office staff:
apartments utility suppliers & Landlords.
Shopping malls centre management, for any query/work we might need for the shops.
Cars & Transportation coordination.
Reports damaged/missing products in shipments, or short expiry dates.
Maintain stock for non-sellable items in shops.
Preparing Stocks for deliveries.
Despatch of office printed materials.
• Products & accessories (none sellable) deliveries.
• Transport organisation for staff.
• Stock-take in locations
• Stock-take in storage.
• Fixing minor hardware/software issues in shops.
• Schedule meetings with suppliers, villa proprietors and joinery work contractors on site.
• Ensure proper car maintenance.
• Collection of daily turnover envelops recorded in despatch book.
• Ensure proper communication with internal collaborators
• Higher school certificate (HSC)
• Valid driving licence
• Computer literate
• Available on odd hours/week-ends
HOURS OF WORK:
• From 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
• Flexible for odd hours / week-ends in peak season/emergency
• Cascavelle – Office
• Bagatelle Mall – shops
• Soflo Mall – shop
• Flic-en-flaq - Apartments
• Retailer in cosmetic products
HOW TO APPLY
• Candidates who meet the profile must send their CV to: email@example.com
|Email : firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact : Manager|