|Job title :||Technical Project Lead|
|Internal reference :|
|PUBLICATION DATE :||08-10-2020|
|Number of positions :||2|
|Type of contract :||Full time|
|Location :||Quatre Bornes|
|Profile :||Woman / Man|
|Experience :||More than 2 to 4 years|
|Study level :||Degree (Bachelor Degree...)|
|Salary :||Not communicated|
|BUSINESS SECTOR :||Computer activities, Web and new technologies|
|Moderated by :||Mr Joffrey Michaie|
|Technical Project Lead : |
About US :
OceanDBA is currently looking for a highly motivated and experienced Technical Project Lead who will be responsible of handling all aspects of technical projects for the company. He/she will also be responsible for all kinds of project management functions based on internal and external communication linkages in the company.
• Supervise internal development and system/database engineer team members and ensure that deadlines are followed.
• Execution of integration efforts per standard plan and schedule.
• Orchestrate internals and externals projects for on time delivery.
• Assist team in global project management, task prioritization and scheduling.
• Participate in increasing the quality of service delivered to customers.
• Analyze, plan, and develop procedures and other management and technical duties.
• Identifying and managing potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects.
• Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needed.
• Perform regular sync calls with customers and team members.
• Design and implement key performance indicators for continuous improvement.
• Excellent client-facing and internal good communication and leadership skills
• Good knowledge and understanding of relevant IT applications
• Ability to focus and pay attention to details at all times
• Ability to work in teams
• Result oriented
• Autonomous attitude
• Problem solver skills
Experience & Qualifications needed :
• Proven 2-3 years of experience in Project Management field in IT industry
• Diploma / Degree holder in IT or Project Management.
• Knowledge of various project management methodologies (agile/scrum/kanban/lean)
• Understanding of the Project Management Institute (PMI) framework
• Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
• Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
• Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
• Experience in cloud infrastructure, database and open-source systems
What we offer :
• Startup atmosphere in the office
• Team gatherings and team buildings
• Free gourmet coffee, tea, fresh fruits and healthy lunch.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
|Email : firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact : Mr Joffrey Michaie|
|Web : www.oceandba.com (for information)|