|Job title :||BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER|
|Internal reference :||BUSDVO1|
|PUBLICATION DATE :||01-08-2022|
Z & N Associates Ltd
|Number of positions :||1|
|Type of contract :||Full time|
|Profile :||Woman / Man|
|Experience :||More than 2 to 4 years|
|Study level :||HSC (or GCE or Brevet de Technicien)|
|Salary :||More than Rs 25,000 to 30,000|
|BUSINESS SECTOR :||Recruitment agencies and consulting firms|
|Moderated by :||Mrs. Zaynab|
Business Development Officer.
Customer acquisition, lead generation, prospect management, Business growth and renewals.
Director – Business Development.
PREFERRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
▪ Strong communication and presentation skills both written and verbal
▪ Good negotiation, coordination and interpersonal skills
▪ Experience in generating and managing leads
▪ Knowledge or acquire the knowledge of IT & Cybersecurity products, Health products, Food products, any other products and the market
▪ Excellent customer service skills.
MAIN SCOPE OF JOB:
To acquire new customers, Identify Opportunities, Generate Leads, Maintain prospective client database, Participate in Pre sales activities, Maintain renewal or recurrent business, coordinate actively across all teams, ensure overall business growth and assist the organization/group to achieve its goals and objectives.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
▪ Build contacts and relationship with potential clients to create new business opportunities
▪ Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company/Group
▪ Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
▪ Promote the Company’s Group’s Products and services addressing the client objectives
▪ Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
▪ Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
▪ Understanding client needs and offering the right solutions
▪ Answering potential client questions and responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
▪ Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients as and when required
▪ Maintaining an updated pipeline of all prospective sales opportunities
▪ Keep prospective client database updated
▪ Provide appropriate feedback to the management
▪ Research market and industry trends to identify new markets and customer needs.
▪ Maintain updated knowledge of competitor activities in the market.
▪ Identify decision makers within targeted leads to increase the success of the sales process.
▪ Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
▪ Overcome objections of prospective customers
▪ Attend periodic sales training where applicable
▪ Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position
▪ Compile weekly/monthly reports as requested by management
▪ Engage with sectors and customers to anticipate potential business opportunities and implement actions that will position Lithe SD with a differentiated advantage
▪ Make cold calls for new business leads and visit prospects
▪ Monitor and refine sales lead processes and metrics
▪ Support the management to identify and implement improvements.
▪ To make good use of social media to promote awareness and interest in company products and to generate new business opportunities
▪ To develop a good understanding of the target market and potential pain points, in order to demonstrate knowledge to prospects
▪ Assist management in developing the business for all the companies/group
▪ To Follow Local Legislation and Procedures
▪ To conduct any other cognate duties as assigned by direct superior/management
Send your application to Mrs. Zaynab, Human Resources Consultant: email@example.com
or contact us: 5252 5328
|Email : firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact : Mrs. Zaynab|