|Job title :||COMPANY SECRETARY|
|Internal reference :||COMPSEC1|
|PUBLICATION DATE :||04-02-2021|
TALENT LAB LTD
|Number of positions :||1|
|Type of contract :||Full time|
|Location :||Ebene Cybercity|
|Profile :||Woman / Man|
|Experience :||More than 4 to 6 years|
|Study level :||Master ( Post Graduate, Master...)|
|Salary :||Not communicated|
|BUSINESS SECTOR :||Recruitment agencies and consulting firms|
|Moderated by :||Talent Lab|
|JOB DESCRIPTION OF COMPANY SECRETARY|
1. Be a member of any of the following bodies:
• the Institute of Chartered Accountants
• Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
• the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators
• the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
• or the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accounting
2. Have held the office of company secretary of a public company for at least 3 out of the 5 years immediately before their appointment as secretary
3. Be a barrister, advocate or solicitor called or admitted in any part of the UK
4. Be a person who by virtue of their holding or having held any other position or their being a member of any other body, appears to the directors to be capable of discharging the functions of the secretary of the company. (Companies Act 2006, s.273)
• Maintaining the company’s statutory books, including:
• a register of present and past directors and secretaries
• a register of all shareholders, past and present and their shareholdings
• a register of any charges on the company’s assets
• minutes of general meetings and board meetings
• a register of the debenture holders (typically banks)
• Filing annual returns at Companies House. Other documents which must be filed include the directors’ report and auditors’ report (unless the company is exempt), and financial statements, including details of the company’s assets and liabilities.
• Arranging meetings of the directors and the shareholders. This responsibility will involve the issue of proper notices of meetings, preparation of agenda, circulation of relevant papers and taking and producing minutes to record the business transacted at the meetings and the decisions taken.
• Informing Companies House of any significant changes in the company’s structure or management, for example the appointment or resignation of directors.
• Establishing and maintaining the company’s registered office as the address for any formal communications. Ensuring that all the company’s business stationery carries its name, registered number, country of registration and registered address. These details must also appear on the company website, emails, order forms and invoices.
• Ensuring the security of the company’s legal documents, including for example, the certificate of incorporation and memorandum and articles of association.
• Deciding on the company’s policy for the filing and retention of documents.
• Advising directors on their duties, and ensuring that they comply with corporate legislation and the articles of association of the company.
Mode of application:
Send us your CV on email@example.com
or call us on 468 1541 / 465 5777 (During Office Hours : Mon. - Sat. : 08h30 - 21h00)
|Email : firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact : Talent Lab|