|Job title :||EXECUTIVE SOUS-CHEF|
|Internal reference :||EXSOUS-CHEF1|
|PUBLICATION DATE :||01-08-2022|
NINETY-SIX HOTEL COLLECTION
|Number of positions :||1|
|Type of contract :||Full time|
|Profile :||Woman / Man|
|Experience :||More than 4 to 6 years|
|Study level :||SC or BAP|
|Salary :||Not communicated|
French Fluent |
|BUSINESS SECTOR :||Hotel business, tourism, catering, leisure|
|Moderated by :||Le Suffren & Marina|
Le Suffren & Marina.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Reporting to the Group Executive Chef, coordinate the smooth running of the daily kitchen operations and be responsible for the production, preparation and presentation of all food items as per the agreed standards and whilst respecting the budget and optimising the costs.
• Lead, coach the train the kitchen team to deliver the best gourmet experience to every guest.
• Participate in menu design and be involved in the purchase of food related products with suppliers negotiating the prices to ensure budgeted food costs,
• Remain up to date with the latest culinary trends making recommendations to the Group Executive Chef.
• Prepare and ensure the correct and timely mise en place for the kitchen as per set standards.
• Ensure that hotel and statutory hygiene standards are adhered to.
• Ensure full compliance with Management standards such as ISO 22000; ISO 9001; and ISO 14001.
• Any other cognate duties as delegated by Reporting Line
• Relevant degree or professional certifications in culinary arts or related field
• At least 4-5 years work experience in a similar position, preferably in a 5 star business Hotel.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal French and english
• International experience would be desirable
• Creative and Flexible
• Has a calm approach under stress
• Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
• IT Literate and proficient in MS Office
• Strong leadership and managerial skills.
• Experience with high volume production
• Ability to manage individual and team performance.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Please send you application: firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us: 202 4010
|Email : email@example.com|
|Contact : Le Suffren & Marina|
|Web : https://www.indigohotels.com/ (for information)|