|Job title :||KITCHEN HELPER|
|Internal reference :||KIHELP1|
|PUBLICATION DATE :||05-09-2021|
|Number of positions :||1|
|Type of contract :||Full time|
|Location :||Flic en Flac|
|Profile :||Woman / Man|
|Experience :||More than 2 to 4 years|
|Study level :||SC or BAP|
|Salary :||Not communicated|
French Good |
|BUSINESS SECTOR :||Hotel business, tourism, catering, leisure|
|Moderated by :||Les 2 Canons Boutique Hotel|
Les 2 Canons Boutique Hotel
• Preparing meal ingredients for the cook, which includes washing, peeling, cutting, and slicing ingredients.
• Assisting kitchen staff to unload food supplies from delivery trucks.
• Properly washing and drying all dishes, utensils, cooking instruments and cutting boards.
• Neatly putting away all utensils, cooking instruments, dishes, and cutting boards in their respective places.
• Packing take-out orders as needed.
• Removing garbage, replacing garbage bags, and washing garbage cans.
• Mopping and sweeping the kitchen areas as required.
• Storing ingredients and food items according to food safety standards.
• Proven experience helping in kitchen settings.
• A food handler's license.
• The ability to stand for extended periods of time.
• The ability to safely use kitchen equipment and appliances.
• Sound knowledge of food safety standards and procedures.
• Strong communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
Please send your CV by email: email@example.com
or contact us for more information: 59791262/57464430 (what’sapp)
|Email : firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact : Les 2 Canons Boutique Hotel|