|Job title :||SYSTEM SUPPORT TECHNICIAN|
|Internal reference :||SYSTSUPTECH1|
|PUBLICATION DATE :||08-09-2022|
CENTRE DIGITAL SOLUTIONS (MAURITIUS)
|Number of positions :||1|
|Type of contract :||Full time|
|Location :||Ebène Cybercity|
|Profile :||Woman / Man|
|Experience :||More than 2 to 4 years|
|Study level :||Degree (Bachelor Degree...)|
|Salary :||Not communicated|
French Fluent |
|BUSINESS SECTOR :||Computer activities, Web and new technologies|
|Moderated by :||M. Varun GEERWAR|
CENTRE DIGITAL SOLUTIONS MAURITIUS LTD is a subsidiary of the international Colas Group.
"WE ARE THE IT SERVICES AND DIGITAL SOLUTIONS COMPANY OF THE COLAS GROUP.
For more than 40 years, we have been supporting our businesses in their digital transformations to innovate, experiment and build the roads of tomorrow.
The French international Group COLAS, leader in construction and public works, is: 13.2 billion in sales - 50 locations worldwide - 57,000 employees and 3,000 production and materials recycling units.
SYSTEM SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
Missions and job description:
The System Support Technician will form part of an international team and participate in many projects involving innovative technologies. As a Level 1 technician within the Monitoring team, the main objective will consist of supervising/monitoring servers, applications and network of the Colas IT Infrastructure in real time on a 24/7 basis.
In addition, the Monitoring team ensures the optimal running conditions of the infrastructure by:
- Ensuring backups of servers are duly completed
- Verifying the availability of applications every morning
- Monitoring the health status of storage arrays
The Monitoring team also acts as the central point of incident reporting, follow up and resolution with Telecom operators.
• Provide real-time monitoring of the IT infrastructure
• Handle alarms raised by monitoring tools
• Create, handle and resolve incidents as per the guidelines
• Create, follow up and resolve incidents with operators
• Ensure the proper resolution of incidents reported by users
• Ensure the processing of service requests
• Follow the daily, weekly and monthly operations schedules
• Ensure proper communication internally, between teams and with users
• Detect recurrences and anomalies
• Carry out operational maintenance tasks
• Perform planned technical operations outside of normal working hours (examples: Upgrade OS Servers, VMs migration, etc...)
• Ability to work on a 24/7 shift basis
• Compliance and adherence to all defined SLAs, current process and procedures as defined by the Group
• Perform any cognate duties as assigned by the Manager
Experience & Qualifications:
• Diploma in any IT related field
• At least 2 years’ experience in a Microsoft environment (Experience within a Data Center preferred)
• Very good understanding of Microsoft Windows Servers (Windows Server 2003, 2008 R2, 2012, 2016, 2019), Linux
• Good knowledge and working experience on System Center Operation Manager (SCOM), NAGIOS
• Knowledge on VMWare, Oracle, SQL
• Mastery of office tools, supervision, ticketing tool (Service Now), CMDB, scheduler
• Excellent communication level in English and French (spoken/written) is Mandatory.
• Advanced analytical, troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills, flexible, autonomous and a team player with highly adaptable personality traits
• Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills and technologies
• Excellent prioritization and time management skills
Attractive salary according to your profile and experience.
Work in a large international group, leader and recognized worldwide.
Please send your application by email to Mr Varun Geerwar: firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us for more information at: (+230) 468 73 00
|Email : email@example.com|
|Contact : M. Varun GEERWAR|
|Web : https://colasdigitalsolutions.com (for information)|