|Job title :||TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER|
|Internal reference :||TECHSUPTECH1|
|PUBLICATION DATE :||08-09-2022|
CENTRE DIGITAL SOLUTIONS (MAURITIUS)
|Number of positions :||1|
|Type of contract :||Full time|
|Location :||Ebène Cybercity|
|Profile :||Woman / Man|
|Experience :||More than 2 to 4 years|
|Study level :||Degree (Bachelor Degree...)|
|Salary :||Not communicated|
French Fluent |
|BUSINESS SECTOR :||Computer activities, Web and new technologies|
|Moderated by :||M. Varun GEERWAR|
CENTRE DIGITAL SOLUTIONS MAURITIUS LTD is a subsidiary of the international Colas Group.
"WE ARE THE IT SERVICES AND DIGITAL SOLUTIONS COMPANY OF THE COLAS GROUP.
For more than 40 years, we have been supporting our businesses in their digital transformations to innovate, experiment and build the roads of tomorrow.
The French international Group COLAS, leader in construction and public works, is: 13.2 billion in sales - 50 locations worldwide - 57,000 employees and 3,000 production and materials recycling units.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER.
The Technical Support Engineer will form part of an international team, responsible to deliver IT support services to around 33,000 users within the Colas Group scattered across the globe.
• Provide Level 2 support (Windows environment and associated devices): resolution of incidents (remote connection to workstations or servers) as well as the handling of service requests.
• Ability to write technical procedures for Level 1 and Level 2 and keep the knowledge base up to date. (French and English)
• Ability to translate and convey technical terms/resolutions to non-technical users
• Always work towards continuous service improvement to deliver an excellent service delivery to users
• Testing, modifying and improving existing procedures
• Training of future employees being recruited
• Ability to handle special assignments (migrations, operations monitoring and follow up, workstation compliance ...)
• Support of the Warm Hand Off: Ensure any escalations from N1 Helpdesk are being handled promptly and proper follow up is being done
• Compliance and adherence to the current process and procedures as defined by the Group
• Perform any cognate duties as assigned by the Manager
Experience & Qualifications:
• Degree/Diploma in any IT related field
• At least 2 years’ experience in a Microsoft environment (Experience within a Service Desk preferred)
• Very good understanding of Microsoft products (Windows 10, MS Office 365,…)
• Good knowledge and working experience on SCCM 2016 and Powershell 5.1 (SCCM Package creation, deployment and close follow up)
• Knowledge on Active Directory and NT rights
• Knowledge on MS Teams, McAfee EPO, Service Now
• Excellent communication level in English and French (spoken/written) is Mandatory.
• Advanced analytical, troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills, flexible and a team player with highly adaptable personality traits
• Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills and technologies
• Excellent prioritization and time management skills
Attractive salary according to your profile and experience.
Work in a large international group, leader and recognized worldwide.
Please send your application by email to Mr Varun Geerwar: email@example.com
or contact us for more information at: (+230) 468 73 00
|Email : firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact : M. Varun GEERWAR|
|Web : https://colasdigitalsolutions.com (for information)|