|Job title :||ACCOUNTS OFFICER|
|Internal reference :||ACCOFF3|
|PUBLICATION DATE :||18-02-2021|
|Number of positions :||1|
|Type of contract :||Full time|
|Location :||Port Louis|
|Profile :||Woman / Man|
|Experience :||More than 1 to 2 years|
|Study level :||HSC (or GCE or Brevet de Technicien)|
|Salary :||Not communicated|
English Bilingual |
|BUSINESS SECTOR :||Consulting and corporate management|
|Moderated by :||Human Resources Manager|
|RENESIS FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD:|
Renesis Financial Services Ltd ("Renesis") is licensed by the Financial Services Commission in Mauritius to provide a comprehensive range of financial and fiduciary services to international clients.
ACCOUNTS OFFICER(MALE / FEMALE)
Reporting to the team leaders, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Assisting with Administration, Incorporation of Companies
• Filing and Scanning of Corporate Documents
• Liaising with Bank for payment processing
• Liaise with the authorities such as the Financial Services Commission (FSC) and other relevant statutory bodies.
• Holder of a degree/master’s in law/Finance.
• Over 1-2 years’ experience in the offshore sector or banking sector.
• You will require full ACCA qualified and at least 2 years experience in similar position
• Proven track record in a similar position.
• Good knowledge of offshore sector.
• Ability to work in autonomy.
• Confident and ambitious person.
Please email your CV / Qualifications and Passport Size Photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call on 2129736 for an appointment.
Closing Date: 30 February 2021
The Company reserves the right to call only the best candidates to participate in the selection exercise and not to make any appointment following the advertisement.
|Email : email@example.com|
|Contact : Human Resources Manager|
|Web : www.renesis.mu and website link : http://renesis.mu/career.html (for information)|