|Job title :||ACCOUNTS OFFICER|
|Internal reference :||ACCOFF3|
|PUBLICATION DATE :||05-04-2021|
|Number of positions :||1|
|Type of contract :||Full time|
|Location :||Port Louis|
|Profile :||Woman / Man|
|Experience :||More than 1 to 2 years|
|Study level :||HSC (or GCE or Brevet de Technicien)|
|Salary :||Not communicated|
English Bilingual |
|BUSINESS SECTOR :||Consulting and corporate management|
|Moderated by :||Human Resources Manager|
|RENESIS FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD:|
Renesis Financial Services Ltd ("Renesis") is licensed by the Financial Services Commission in Mauritius to provide a comprehensive range of financial and fiduciary services to international clients.
ACCOUNTS OFFICER(MALE / FEMALE)
Reporting to the team leaders, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Assisting with Administration, Incorporation of Companies
• Filing and Scanning of Corporate Documents
• Liaising with Bank for payment processing
• Liaise with the authorities such as the Financial Services Commission (FSC) and other relevant statutory bodies.
• Holder of a degree/master’s in law/Finance.
• Over 1-2 years’ experience in the offshore sector or banking sector.
• You will require full ACCA qualified and at least 2 years experience in similar position
• Proven track record in a similar position.
• Good knowledge of offshore sector.
• Ability to work in autonomy.
• Confident and ambitious person.
Please email your CV / Qualifications and Passport Size Photograph to email@example.com or you may call on 2129736 for an appointment.
The Company reserves the right to call only the best candidates to participate in the selection exercise and not to make any appointment following the advertisement.
|Email : firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact : Human Resources Manager|
|Web : www.renesis.mu and website link : http://renesis.mu/career.html (for information)|