|Job title :||Administrative Coordinator|
|Internal reference :|
|PUBLICATION DATE :||01-04-2021|
|Number of positions :||1|
|Type of contract :||Full time|
|Location :||Black River|
|Profile :||Woman / Man|
|Study level :||HSC (or GCE or Brevet de Technicien)|
|Salary :||Not communicated|
|BUSINESS SECTOR :||Health and social action|
|Moderated by :||Melissa Wan|
|Our Client, a NGO based in Black River is looking for an Administrative Coordinator. |
List of duties:
• Provides confidential secretarial and administrative support for the President and the Manager of NGO,
• To include and managing the schedule/calendar, making travel arrangements, screening and handling telephone communications and mails, greeting and directing visitors, and dealing with administrative problems and inquiries as appropriate.
• Serves as a primary point of direct administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals, and external institutions and agencies on a range of specified issues; organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events.
• Gathers, enters, and/or updates data to maintain project records and databases, as appropriate; establishes and maintains files and records in confidentiality for the office.
• Monitors and coordinates accounting activities as appropriate, and prepares internal reports for management; participates in budget planning and management, petty cash and monthly cash flow.
• Assists the Manager with project development and planning to ensure more efficient service and organization of the office.
• Composes and prepares written documentation and correspondence for the office; screens and evaluates incoming and outgoing correspondence and prepares responses as appropriate.
• Prepare agenda for meetings and notes of meeting after every meetings for the organization.
• Coordinates and oversees the day-to-day management of supplies, equipment, and facilities for the organization, as appropriate, to include maintenance, inventory management, logistics, security, and related activities.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the President and the Manager.
• HSC Holder
• Dynamic and proactive
• Can work under pressure
• Can work with a team
• Good writing skills in both English and French
Summertime – Monday to Friday: 9.00 to 17.00; Saturday: 09.00 to 12.00
Wintertime – Monday to Friday: 9.00 to 16.00; Saturday: 09.00 to 12.00
|Email : firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact : Melissa Wan|
|Web : www.integhr.com (for information)|