|Job title :||IT NETWORK ENGINEER|
|Internal reference :|
|PUBLICATION DATE :||01-08-2022|
Z & N Associates Ltd
|Number of positions :||2|
|Type of contract :||Full time|
|Profile :||Woman / Man Between 26 and 30 years old,Between 31 and 40 years old,|
|Experience :||More than 2 to 4 years|
|Study level :||Degree (Bachelor Degree...)|
|Salary :||More than Rs 40,000|
|BUSINESS SECTOR :||Computer activities, Web and new technologies|
|Moderated by :||Mrs. Zaynab|
IT Network Engineer.
Pre-sales & Post-sales Technical Support Professional services.
Technical Manager / Director.
PREFERRED TECHNICAL SKILLS - REQUIREMENTS:
▪ IT Vendor Certifications CCNA, CCDA, CCDP, MCP, MCSE, CompTia A+, Network +, Security +or equivalent.
▪ Security Vendor Certification (Sophos, Cyberoam, Fortigate, Checkpoint, Palo Alto) and/or MCT will be an advantage.
▪ Professional Certifications such as CISA, Information Security would be a Plus.
▪ Deep current and historical knowledge of IP Stack L3 through L7, TCP/IP, HTTP, Load balancers, proxies, firewalls, Virtual environments, web applications, database, security architecture and hands on functional understanding of the same.
▪ Hands on functional understanding of supporting technologies such as SSH, LDAP, Active Directory, Radius and event correlation.
▪ Hands on functional understanding of parallel technologies such as VMware, SSL VPNs.
▪ Knowledge of Operating system fundamentals.
▪ Knowledge and Experience with Linux would be an advantage.
▪ Knowledge of web threats and cybercrime.
▪ Attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
▪ Excellent time management, multi-tasking, prioritization skills and ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
▪ Excellent written, oral communication and strong interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills.
▪ Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Presentation, Outlook, Visio any additional Software knowledge would be an advantage.
▪ Compliance standards knowledge (PCI, SOX, HIPAA) – an advantage.
▪ Willingness to travel.
▪ In case of non fulfillment of the above skills, the candidate should do his best to learn and fulfill them.
MAIN SCOPE OF JOB:
To provide pre-sales and post sales technical knowledge & support to existing & prospective channel partners, strategic enterprise customers to drive sales of products and services. He/ She should possess a solid understanding of IP networks as well as network security, security regulatory compliance and best practices; possess a detailed understanding of the products and technologies offered by the company and its competitors.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
▪ Assist the Senior Network Engineer in the operations/technical areas.
▪ Support sales team on prospect conference calls, WebEx and onsite visits by providing product demonstrations expertly responding to technical questions, and explaining features in
the context of solving customer’s business problems.
▪ Assist in technical response to RFPs, and RFIs by writing clear responses to commonly asked questions and gathering answers from vendor engineers.
▪ Possess demonstrable skills in customer-centric selling and a proven track record using it to help drive revenue.
▪ Participate/assist as a technical resource at any/all partner & customer meetings, POC, seminars, Conferences, workshops, trade shows and events.
▪ Ability to work independently with little guidance and as a vital member of a sales team, providing any/all technical product expertise in building the appropriate solution for the prospect.
▪ Assist sales team to develop and execute strategies for key account and business development, Support partner team by participating in technical calls and meetings with prospective partners evaluating solutions.
▪ Ensure successful on-site or over the phone product evaluations.
▪ Plan, manage and execute customer product pilots. Hands-On troubleshooting and installation of product if required.
▪ To assist Senior Network Engineer to meet or exceed quarterly and yearly product/service sales goals.
▪ Provide technical leadership to enterprise customers through a range of pre sales support functions including, supporting product evaluations, pre-sales technical consultation, post-sales support advocacy, and proactive needs analysis.
▪ Provide professional services to partners and end customers.
▪ Deliver technical presentations tailored for technical and non-technical audiences ranging from Firewall admins to executive and C-Level.
▪ Deliver consistent product training, technology updates, release updates, and roadmap information.
▪ Assist the Regional Strategic Account customer base on their technical needs.
▪ To conduct any other cognate duties as assigned by direct superior.
Send your application to Mrs. Zaynab, Human Resources Consultant: email@example.com
or contact us: 5252 5328
|Email : firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact : Mrs. Zaynab|